Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a Warner Brothers animated limited edition animation

Customer Question
cell.1978 Looney Looney Looney Bugs...
I have a Warner Brothers animated limited edition animation cell.1978 Looney Looney Looney Bugs Bunny movie signed by friz frelong
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Signed by a Charles also
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: RPF 00207
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Antiques
12/8/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 1 month ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Did you receive?

Yes, thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay, guessing there is a delay. Do you guys charge per appraisal?

Hi There,

I have not found a match to this for you.

I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response.

I will not be able to respond back after opting-out

I do hope you find the information that you seek.

~Nora

Antique Expert: ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser replied 1 month ago
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser

Thanks for the question! These limited edition production cells of Bugs Bunny by veteran WB director Friz Freleng, who won Bugs' only Oscar for Knighty Knight Bugs, were produced as limited editions, often with handwritten notations. These generally sell at the $200 to $400 level (see this one, comparable at this estimate: https://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/47291292_bugs-bunny-production-cel-signed-friz-freleng) and in frames as yours are, $500 to $700 is a reasonable price level, and replacement/insurance value, $1,000 would be sufficient.

Thank you again and please rate my professionalism to close the question. Rating the question is the sole-way that experts are recognized and costs nothing more for you.

Following-up as I noticed you viewed your answer but elected not to rate it. Is there any additional information that I can provide? Again, rating the question is the sole-way that experts are recognized and closes the question. It costs nothing more for you.

ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser
ExpertAppraiser, Accredited Appraiser