Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is the vlue of the commemorative edition of the works…

Customer Question
What is the vlue...

What is the vlue of the commemorative edition of the works of edgar allan poe volume 10 by funk and wagnalls company

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Has introduction by Edwin markam and picture from an engraving by Hollyer of poe's cottage at fordham

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Funk and wagnalls company with new York and London under the company on front page. essays--criticism and miscellany index

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/7/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 8 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

What is the printing your of your volume set?

~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

Your antique 10-volume set of works by Edgar Allen Poe that was published by Funk & Wagnalls as a commemorative edition has a retail value of $150 - $200 for the set altogether on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora