Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I want to know the value of snow shoes from the world war 1…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know the value of snow shoes from the world war 1 era

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

They have the stamp of JS Calland Hastings Minn.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

They are made of wood and leather

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/7/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 9 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

I'm having trouble with my phone being able to take photos.

No rush, take as long as you need. There is not a time limit here. ~Nora

No thanks. Please just refund my $5

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora