Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have this plate I cannot find the exact stamp on the web…

Customer Question
I have this plate...

I have this plate I cannot find the exact stamp on the web was wondering if you could help me

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It would be a lot easier if I could send a pic

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It’s fragonard 1930 west Germany couple has one pic in the middle and different ones around the plate it has a gold beehive stamp along with the other ones

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/7/2017
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I would be glad to help with your Fragonard paintings plate.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the marks on the back.

Also, how big is it?

Many thanks,
Robert.

To attach photos:

(a) Just click on the "Add Files" tab and it will bring up the photos in your computer for you to select and attach here where you are typing to me.

(b) If you don't have an image in your computer, email yourself one from a smart phone, save it in you computer and proceed with (a).

Here's a link to picture attaching help if you need it.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Thanks for the photo of the plate. Could you very kindly add one more of the back so I can see the marks.

Also, how big is the plate?

Many thanks,
Robert.