Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a few furniture items from my great grandparents and…

Customer Question
Good morning, I have...

Good morning, I have a few furniture items from my great grandparents and have no idea of worth and what exactly they are. I am also in possession of a Charles Perdew decoy of a reverse sleeping mallard. Can you help me

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Hello, is anyone available

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/7/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

What do you have?