Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Would like to talk about lions head mahogany desk chair.

Customer Question
Would like to talk...

Would like to talk about lions head mahogany desk chair

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Year made and shipping costs to Bellevue, Wa. 98004 Any repairs to wood?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Would it go with 1860 A Napoleon III mahogany and brass inlaid "Bonheur du jour desk"?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/7/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora