Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have vintage 10in tall i very statue ibeleve it is a gesha…

Customer Question
I have vintage 10in...

I have vintage 10in tall i very statue ibeleve it is a gesha girl with artit mark on camono at back

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The base looks to be soap stone black the arts mark best can tell z with 2 lines top and bottom and a #1 below that

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Hair rap or hair made up to look like a bird

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/6/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.