Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I found a Haband Cravatm "constructed of high grade rayon".

Customer Question
Hello. I found...

Hello. I found a Haband Cravatm "constructed of high grade rayon". It is 3" wide and 46" long. The fabric is a navy blue with diagonal stripes with the woven word "ROOSEVELT" in white and shades of red/orange. I have look quite a bit for a similar tie to estimate worth without success. Any ideas? Thanks.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/6/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.