Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I want to know if I have a Seth Pendulum clock, there is a…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know if I have a Seth Thomas Pendulum clock, there is a paper label on it with #5 BANJO on the back

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Seth Thomas's name is ***** ***** 6 on the clock and there is a picture of ***** ***** on it and on the box that opens with the pendulum inside is a picture of the White house. At the very top is an eagle made out of some type of metal. The clock is definitely old

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

There is no numbering on the bottom I looked

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/5/2017
Antique Expert: JustAnswer, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
can I send a picture to the person who is calling?
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 9 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Phone call session started