Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 4 items made in China that my daughter-in-law

Customer Question
I have 4 items...

I have 4 items made in China that my daughter-in-law received from her husbands mother. Her father brought them home from... (not sure which country- Japan or China) when he was in the military. He died at the age of 87 6 years ago and his wife died this year. They have only the info on bottom in red ... Made in China on top, then some Chinese writing under that, then English...SATSUMA. Can you help me find the value???

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

There is a lot of gold in feet, handles, and outline of all the artwork. Extremely heavy also...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/5/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I don't have a camera that will send to my computer...my neighbor will do it as soon as they come home. I'll get back with you and send then. THANKS, K.

Sure, that is fine. If I am not online, I will see the

pictures first thing in the morning and answer then.