Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Henery mc kenna kentucky whiskey jug 146 68 d126 is it worth…

Customer Question
Henery mc kenna...

Henery mc kenna kentucky whiskey jug 146 68 d126 is it worth anything

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Henery mckenna ehiskey jug 146 68 d126 is it worth anything

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Fairfield nelson county kentucky

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/5/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.