Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a oriental snuff bottle i'm needing an appraisal on.

Customer Question
Hello, i have a...

Hello, i have a oriental snuff bottle i'm needing an appraisal on

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a oriental snuff bottle i'm needing a appraisal on

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Would you need pictures?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Please send images.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl .

If your pictures are on a phone, plug the phone into the computer, then you can upload to the site right from the phone, the phone will be treated as a removable drive.
.

Or you can send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda