Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Pof book called Rubaiyat Of Omar Khayyam. Copyright 1947.

Customer Question
Pof book called Rubaiyat...

Pof book called Rubaiyat Of Omar Khayyam

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Copyright 1947

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Editions one three four five

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/5/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the book that came with your original inquiry.

With books, condition of cover, pages and binding is so important in value.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the book, title page (publisher),
any other first few pages that might shed light on date, and any condition issues.