Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a very rare pirce of history. regalia ridgway

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi I...

Second opinion] Hi I have a very rare pirce of history. regalia ridgway ironstone creamer. 323899

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

No 23899

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The sugar bowl is unavailable

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/5/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks on the bottom.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

73899 is the Royal Trade Mark on the bottom of it.

An English Registry number of 73899 is actually a date code for when this pattern was first introduced which is 1887-1888. I need to see photos of the piece and the bottom to determine if this is the English Registry number or the pattern number.

Please do add photos.

You have given three different sets of numbers in the course of your question and I am unable

to see the actual number in your photo, so let's get that number exactly right so I can tell you when this

creamer was made. Please write that exact number here one more time. Also, the top of the mark is cut off in your photo and it lookslike it is on a different piece, not on the creamer. There look to be hand painted numbers in red on that piece as well. It is best to lay it upside down on a table and take an overhead photo. Let me know if you are asking about just a creamer or a creamer and another piece.