Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

From Dallas and I have an old Drexel Heritage chair. it is…

Customer Question
I am Al from...

I am Al from Dallas and I have an old Drexel Heritage chair. it is wood with a wicker back in dark stain with a white textured seat. The serial number is ***** and I believe it was purchased from Knorr Furniture in Midland back in the 60's. Can you help me with any info on this piece?

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

This piece in in almost perfect condition.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/5/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora