Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a statue. I saw one similar or identical to it on the…

Customer Question
I have a statue...

I have a statue. I saw one similar or identical to it on the road show, Can you tell me about. how do I load a picture?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I also have 2 small Hands from South East Asia I would love to show you.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

No, its just that I was recently diagnosed with cancer and Im trying to raise some funds

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/5/2017
Antique Expert: Erin-Marie Wallace, CEO of Rare-Era.com Appraisals & Auctions replied 7 months ago
Erin-Marie Wallace
Erin-Marie Wallace, CEO of Rare-Era.com Appraisals & Auctions

G​reetings and thank you for taking the time to submit to JustAnswer. I am sorry to hear of your diagnosis and look forward to assisting you in any way possible. My name is ***** ***** I am a federally certified Fine Art and Antiques appraiser and licensed auctioneer with a Master’s degree from Sotheby’s Institute, UK.

Do you think you could upload a couple of images of the statue and let me know the dimensions of it as well? Additionally, tell me a little about how you acquired the statue. Let's look at this piece first and when that's completed we can start a new thread and discuss the South East As***** *****ds.

I look forward to assisting you.

Erin-Marie

I sent you several pictures but you haven’t responded

My apologies but I haven't received any images, if you would upload them to the system again, I'd be more than happy to assist you.

Erin-Merie

Just cancel my account and refund my money. And call it quits