Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a set of the four season pewter wall plates. What is…

Customer Question
I have a set...

I have a set of the four season pewter wall plates. What is the value if any

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Currier and ives fours season pewter decorative plates..by khpurdy..autumn in England, Cider making the farmer's home, American Homestead, and Spring American Homestead..looking for value

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Not that I know. acquired them at an estate auction approx 7-8 years ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/4/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

The set of four Currier and Ives

four season pewter decorative plates

are valued at $20 each for a total of $80 for the set.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Thank you so very much for your information. Will these gain more value in time?

No, these will not increase in value over time.

To end this one, please click the stars in the upper right and hit submit.
A good feedback is the only way I am paid by the site.
This action does not cost you anything extra.

no thank you. have a nice day. good bye

I'm not sure what you are saying no thank you to. YOu may have gotten a pop up offer for a phone call from the site. I do not participate in that service.

If we are done here, please do click the stars or say Thank You to finish and close the question.