Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a hutch and dining table that i would like to

Customer Question
I have a hutch...

I have a hutch and dining table that i would like to identify where it was made and what year. It was my great grandmother s

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It appears to be cherry wood made without nails or screws and i would like to sell it. It has clean line not alot of detail. I was thinking Irish or shaker type.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I dont know on the back it has feb141957

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
Add pictures of the table and any marks, labels or writing on the bottom or back.

Okay here's some pictures
20171201_133826.jpg2017120...jpg20171201_133836.jpg2017120...jpg20171201_133852_Burst01.jpg2017120...jpg20171201_133907_Burst02.jpg2017120...jpg

Can you add a photo of the 1957 you spoke of earlier?

Also, look in the drawers of the hutch and underneath the table for more possibel marks. Add those as well.