Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Seth mantle clock w. I have a a. I have a Seth

Customer Question
I have a Seth...

I have a Seth Thomas mantle clock w

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a a

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I have a Seth Thomas mantle clock that you have to wind up in three locations it also as a label that identify it as a Pembroke model

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/4/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the clcok, including labels.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I do this to see condition. If you can't add photos, I can answer without them, just let me know.

Here are some of the pictures

In Canada, Seth Thomas brand mantel, alarm and wall clocks were made in the Westclox factory in Peterborough, Ontario until the mid 1980s when the factory closed.

This is a circa 1940 to 1950 Seth Thomas Pembroke model Mantel clock with movement number 124 made in

Canada. The value in running condition is $200 to $300 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Kijiji.com, Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

I am following up to see if you are happy with your answer.
Please do let me know by clicking the stars or typing the words thank you.