Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a ceramic small vase type 3 1/2 inches by 3 3/4 wide…

Customer Question
I have a ceramic...

I have a ceramic small vase type 3 1/2 inches by 3 3/4 wide ..From Germany..It has A note with it that my cousin said it was give to her grandmother during the war...It has marking on the bottom..Looks like a Big T. With another letter next to it & the number 41 ..& another number stamped right into the bottom 78...Any answers would be appreciated...

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

IT HAS A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE ON IT ..In Browns & Tans Of a old time house And land..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/4/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

I am old school and new to this iPad and I do not know how to do all you ask of me ..

It is not you. The ipad is not ideal for using this site.

If you have a desktop computer and log on to the site there, you will see that

it is easier to navigate here and add photos. If that is not possible, I understand.

Here are emailing instructions for ipad;

With an ipad, you can take photos and email the files to *****@******.*** with
"forCustomerquot; in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me within 48 hours. This email way just takes longer. You start an email on your ipad, use the *****@******.*** address and put "forCustomerquot; in the subject line then attach photos that you took of the item in the email. The email should have a paper clip or camera icon that helps you add photos from your photo gallery on the ipad.