Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a silver plate dome...large..very ornate handle comes…

Customer Question
I have a silver...

I have a silver plate dome...large..very ornate handle comes off...underside of handle has two crossed keys and initials in a triangle formation of E on top and G and S under going left to right..just curious it also has a engraving on front of dome very elaborate...East York...with crown and other symbols.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The handle and dome both have number 1 on them

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.