Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Ha e North. Have noritake China innewcodition no# 175

Customer Question
Have noritake China innewcodition...

Have noritake China innewcodition no# ***** handprint ed

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Have

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

You have a set of Noritake China in pattern number 175,

a design of gold flowers and gold over a pale cream border.

This pattern was first introduced in 1906 and was

discontinued in 1992. A service for 12 plus some

serving pieces in this

pattern has a value of $900 to $1100 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com, Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an
auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.