Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Looking to appraise recently located antique dolls from my…

Customer Question
Looking to appraise recently...

Looking to appraise recently located antique dolls from my grandmother ‘s collection.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Cant find manufacturers label on it

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I can send pictures. Would like to know before I spend money to restore or have cleaned up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.