Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 5 piece set of plates by Dickens and each plate as a…

Customer Question
I have 5 piece...

I have 5 piece set of plates by Charles Dickens and each plate as a different

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a 5 piece set of plates call Charles Dickens and each plate as a different story on them. They are like a BlueDelph a scalloped edge and the date on the back of them is 1883...do you know anything about them?

Expert's Assistant: Some old shoes of my mother's. They'd been handed down and were real 1920's dancing shoes. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I have 5 plates from Charles Dickens and each plate has different story on them dated 1883 and they are a blue delph in color. Does anyone know anything about them?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Forget it just cancel my name and address and e-mail from your list...thank you. *******