Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 4 signed paintings by Alberto Meza. Just wondering…

Customer Question
I have 4 signed...

I have 4 signed paintings by Alberto Meza. Just wondering about value

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

One is of a turkey mating ritual and another was released in 1980 of two quail

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I don't know much else

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/3/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 8 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Sorry about the poor quality of pics.
20171203_074014.jpg2017120...jpg20171203_073926.jpg2017120...jpg20171203_073911.jpg2017120...jpg20171203_073845.jpg2017120...jpg

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Please add some clear, in-focus extreme close-ups of the signatures and surface so I can see the texture.

Thank you,

Nora

ok

Thank you

Thank you for the images.

What you have are signed limited edition numbered color lithograph prints of works by Alberto Meza.

Limited edition color lithograph prints are done in multiples, whereas a painting is one of a kind.

Your prints could sell for $60 - $85 per print on today's auction market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora