Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Dynasty soldier with authentic certificate which states it…

Customer Question
Tang dynasty soldier with...

Tang dynasty soldier with authentic certificate which states it is 1350 years old issued by Hong Kong university Prof.M YmTao in excellent condition

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I was given this article by an extradinary wealthy Asian for saving him around 2 miiion dollars in a property negotiation, the deal was a very complex one,and criminal charges resulted, I made no charge for my services, the Asian gentleman gave me the soldier in gratitude.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It seems to be ceramic, the paint is in good condition. The test is a thermoluminescence authenticity test performed by Prof. M Y. TAO B.SC sc. P.hd. C.Chem F.R. s. C.on the 25th Jan 1992 at The H K. Uni.He states the proximate age is 1350 years! Tang Dynasty sample was taken from the bottom of the robe. I have the certificate

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.