Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a signed Penny Anne Cross numbered print which is not…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a signed Penny Anne Cross numbered print which is not one of the commonly featured prints online. I bought it in 1992 in Az and I am trying to get an estimated worth.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Thanks Pearl, I can email a pic and dimensions. Next, I have an oil religious painting by an artist from the Art school of Quito (Ecuador) probably from the 1700s. I would really like to get an idea of its worth as well. I could email a pic as well. thanks

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Obviously the Penney Anne Cross is not an antique as its from the 1980s

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/3/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Hi, I am sending the pictures. thanks

Neither of these .zip files have anything in them.

Picture files need to be have .jpg on the end. Let's do this instead. It is slower, but easier for you.
You can email the pictures to***@******.*** with
"forCustomerquot; in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me (please include the link to your question page).This way takes 24-48 hours.