Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Ice pick up a couple of first copyright books today was

Customer Question
Ice pick up a...

Ice pick up a couple of first copyright books today was curious if you could tell me anything about them?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

First is a book copyrighted in 1897 name is ***** ***** is WM A Miner Bimding and Hard cover is excellent

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Binding sorry

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/3/2017
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Welcome! My name is***** will be pleased to help you. Thoughtful responses take time. I am studying your question and will return shortly.

What is the complete title, please, or is it just the one word?