Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I want to send a picture of some very old tiles I have to…

Customer Question
I want to send...

I want to send a picture of some very old tiles I have to see what they are worth. One appears to have a foreign language printed on it. They were removed from a house from the 1800s before it was torn down.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.