Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a framed print of Stella Maris M.C. No. 3850 by

Customer Question
I have a framed...

I have a framed print of Stella Maris M.C. No. 3850 by Margaret Tarrant. How do I get it appraised?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is a print of what looks like Mother Mary holding a baby and standing on the surface of the sea.

Expert's Assistant: Some old shoes of my mother's. They'd been handed down and were real 1920's dancing shoes. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

The frame is in good condition as is the print.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/2/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Nora thank you for being so patient with me. My husband and I are not tech savvy and we are trying to figure out how to send you a photo by using our camera. Our daughter comes to visit on the 14th Dec. and we thought she could help us.Jeanl

Any time is fine, I can wait as long as you need.

~Nora