Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I'm desparate to find the Arhause Hayden Sofa in an

Customer Question
I'm desparate to find...

I'm desparate to find the Arhause Hayden Sofa in an apartment size . Do you know the manufacturer or where to find?

Expert's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Arhaus has a sofa called Hayden. Comes in velvet. They only sell and 88" size and I need an apartment size. where else can I find? Who is the manufacturer?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/2/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Are you wanting to know how to contact the company in order to find out if they can make a smaller sofa?

Glenda

Thanks Glena
No live call

Hello

I actually do not do live phone calls so no problem

This is your answer, please read entirely.
.

The Furniture can be special ordered, the Arhaus upholstery is handcrafted by artisans in North Carolina. They make specialty furniture can be ordered. You can contact them at CONCIERGE TEAM:(###) ###-####or email : ***@******.***. Tell them what you are looking for and what you are wanting.

.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Rating the appraiser for answering your question has no cost to you, so please take a moment to rate this answer. This is the only way we get compensated by the site for our work. At no cost to you the customer.

This may be clicking the stars, rate expert or review expert.
.
If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars!

A rating is appreciated
Thank you
Glenda
.