Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Are you there. Is there a live person there. I have a piece…

Customer Question
Hi are you there ...

Hi are you there

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Is there a live person there

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Hello

Expert's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I have a piece of pottery that I received from my great Grandma that she had for years that was made in the city of Chicago in which the company is around no more it has some numbers on the bottom of it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/1/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.