Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Have you heard of ~happy land collection 5? Bid on a doll…

Customer Question
Have you heard of...

Have you heard of ~happy land collection 5?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Bid on a doll about 40 yrs ago-all I can find on the doll is on the sole of her shoe! It says, happyland studio5

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

She has porcelain face and hands-dressed in blue velvet, with hat that has flowers attached. Bottom of shoe is stamped "happyland studio 5"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
12/1/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 7 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you Studio 5 dolls from happyland came out in the late 1970s and ran through the 1980s these are vintage dolls and have a value of 28-35.00 today. They were very well received in the UK and all the little girls wanted one - a fancy doll to carry and play with.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions