Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I bought a G.E. Colby oil painting Grand Teton 65x41

Customer Question
I bought a G.E. Colby...
I bought a G.E. Colby oil painting Grand Teton
65x41 Wondering about value
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/30/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Tried to see photo.Did you receive?

They did not upload, no. If you call customer service they can walk you through it step by step. 1(###) ###-####/p>

Sent pics have now?