Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am trying to read a mark on the bottom of a small crystal…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to read a mark on the bottom of a small crystal bowl.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

The etching looks like cuprio or aipri ,o

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I thought it was a steubon as it has the heavy reflective quality of my other pieces.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/30/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

How to attach an image here? Can I text it to a number?
No thank you, I know your services are valuable -- but it seems the charges keep adding every click.