Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Glenda (only please) Lot of glassware, art glass, royal

Customer Question
Hi Glenda (only please)Lot of...
Hi Glenda (only please)Lot of glassware, art glass, royal doulton figurine, vases, pressed glass, wine glasses, tray. Can you help me identify value, era, maker if possible. I only have the one image right now. Hopefully you can make out the items.Thanks
Liz
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/30/2017
Antique Expert: Josie-Mod,
 replied 4 months ago
Josie-Mod
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 4 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hi Liz

I am sorry but this is too many to do in one question. Did the site tell you to put a lot of items in the question?

This is just a lot to do in one question normally we do one item per question but, I personally do not mind doing 4 for customers who I work with personally, most experts will not do this. I just feel it helps the customer who has to ask x amount of questions per month get more items valued for them.

There are some good items in here. I see a Hummell in this, I see the Doulton Figurine. I see an art glass fish. I can give you a basic value of this as a lot! What I would pay for all this if I were buying it at auction in one lot.

If you want to separate this into about 4 items per question I am more then happy to look them up in my books and the data bases.

Sorry about that Glenda! I'll redo the questions when I pick up the lot and sort them into questions. I just got excited with my bidding and successful lots!

lol, I do not blame you one bit, I see a couple things in this that might be worth something! No hurry on it though, just take your time and see what you have. I will be here.. we can save this question for the first 4 items so you do not have to post a new and use one of your questions.

ok will do. thanks.

You are welcome, I am headed to lay on my couch, have to ice my back! not happy about that ! lol

oh no. Hope you feel better soon! :)

I will just have to get past this injection! I had an injection in my back due to my knee going numb, knee surgery fixed my meniscus not the numbness so the neurologist thinks when I stepped off the ladder I also tweaked some nerves in my back.

But, I am a strong old lady, I will survive! lol

wow. still sounds serious. Keep it up! Attitude is everything.

It is and it isn't. I had back surgery in 2016. When you get old you just seem to fall apart! lol

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur