Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have some furniture and need to know if there is any

Customer Question
I have some furniture...

I have some furniture and need to know if there is any value. I have photos

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a vanity with mirror, and Dresser Drawers.At least 80 years old. Dresser is said to come from Michigan. Don't really know much about them.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I did look for signatures, stamps or any kind of information but did not see anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/29/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
Add pictures of each piece and any marks, labels or writing on the bottom of chairs, table or inside drawers.

trying to download phone. Give me a minute.

If you are having trouble, you can just email the files to *****@******.*** with
"forCustomerquot; in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me within 48 hours.