Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

If. I would like to send pictures of a half moon marble

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to send pictures of a half moon marble topped antique table which I'm interested in selling.

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

How do I have this table appraised

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/29/2017
Antique Expert: Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 9 months ago
Robert S.
Robert S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your half moon table. I can appraise it right here for you, all I need is a photo of it and a close up of any interesting detail you'd like me to see.

Also, if you give me your zip I'll let you know what your nearest best options for selling it are.

Many thanks,
Robert.

To attach photos:

(a) Just click on the "Add Files" tab and it will bring up the photos in your computer for you to select and attach here where you are typing to me.

(b) If you don't have an image in your computer, email yourself one from a smart phone, save it in you computer and proceed with (a).

Here's a link to picture attaching help if you need it.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl