Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old Lea & Perrins bottle. I have an old Lea &

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old Lea & Perrins bottle

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have an old Lea & Perrins bottle that is blue/green and has , as part of the glass , the words "worcestershire Sauce" horizontally at the top, and "Lea & Perrins" vertically down the side. The only reason I am even asking is that it has the original stopper which matches the bottle and it also is glass with "Lea & Perrins" within the glass and then the part that goes into the bottle has old cork around the glass. Just wondered if it worth more than $5. at a yard sale??

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Only that someone from the "History of Advertising Trust" suggested that it was possibly made by Kilner of Conisborough or Wakefield S. Yorkshire around 1900.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/29/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora