Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 2 pictures - Are they real and do they have value?

Customer Question
Both are in original frames...
Both are in original frames and matted nicely with a gold sticker on their back reading: Inter Mountain Art Company 1492 South State Dial 6-7110 Salt Lake, City
#1 On Pictures lower left is a hard to read signed name of the artist - L.Campbell Taylor R. A. On the bottom left margin is printed "Lady With A Harp" ( She is setting playing the harp) .On the pictures right margin is printed L.Campbell Taylor R.A. On the top margin is printed: Published in 1937 by Frost & Reed Ltd. Fine Arts Publishers Bristol and London, England. Rudolf Lesch Fine Arts Inc. New York Cope right in all Countries
#2 On Pictures lower Right is a hard to read signed name of the artist - L. Campbell Taylor R.A. On the bottom right margin is printed L.Campbell Taylor R.A. On the pictures left margin is printed " Enchantment" ( I have seen this picture listed by the name " The Violin Lesson"). There is in the picture a lady standing playing a violin and another lady setting listening to her. On the top margin: Published 1936 by Frost & Reed Ltd. Fine Arts Publishers Bristrol and London, England. Rudolf Lesch Fine Arts Inc. New York, USA copy rights in all Countries including the USA Printed in England
My E-mail is***@******.*** - Phone # 1-(###) ###-####- JoAnn Parkinson
PS. I would like to tell all of you that worked on my question about my doll that you were unable to answer -- that I was impress with all your hard work and THANK YOU so much.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/28/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 4 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks/signatures?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Customer Service for help at no additional charge:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us 1(###) ###-####/p>

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

I am 80 years old and I do not know how to use the computer well enough to send pictures. Sorry
I think that I am a member as I paid the money last time can you tell me if I will need to pay for this one?

I'm sorry, I don't know anything about your membership status or billing--I'm an outside expert and can't access that part of the system. Why don't you call Customer Service and work that part out, then reply back to me here? Once you've cleared that up, I'd be happy to do my best to identify the items based on your descriptions.

Customer service: 1(###) ###-####/p>

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur