Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Purchased a 24% lead crystal wall sconce about 10 years ago…

Customer Question
Purchased a 24% lead...

Purchased a 24% lead crystal wall sconce about 10 years ago and never used it.. It is tabled Crystal Clear. I has a wide gold band at the top of the hurricane type crystal dome. Any idea of the value. Have all the original information. A rough estimate would be helpful....

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

None

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/28/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.