Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an ice box with a metal plate incribed "Dr Cole's…

Customer Question
I have an ice box...
I have an ice box with a metal plate incribed "Dr Cole's hygienic refrigeration." I cant find anything online...do you know anything about this brand?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/28/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 8 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora