Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

HHI. I HAVE A MING DYNASTY BLACK LAQUAR TRUNK. HOW CAN I…

Customer Question
I HAVE...

I HAVE A MING DYNASTY BLACK LAQUAR TRUNK

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

HOW CAN I SEND PICTURE

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

NO THERE IS HMMM A STAIN ON IT WATER

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/27/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Just a follow up to see if you will be able to add photos?