Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have several pieces of Limoges china that I would like to…

Customer Question
I have several pieces...

I have several pieces of Limoges china that I would like to sell. I have no idea what they are worth.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

One item is a complete set of tea/coffee pot, cream & sugar, and 6 cups and saucers. The pattern, I believe is Courting Couple, and they are a dark pink and white with a bit of turquoise and alot of gold trim.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

None of the pieces in the set have any chips, cracks or wear, and the mark on the bottom is a gold Fleur-de-Lis with "Limoges China" underneath.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/27/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 8 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Wait a minute - you have already charged me for this appraisal and haven't told me one word about what I am asking? I don't do business this way. Please refund my money immediately.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora