Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

My mom gave me three of her dolls. She was 87 when she

Customer Question
My mom gave me...

My mom gave me three of her dolls. She was 87 when she passed away last month. One doll is a M***** ***** made in New York. It appears to be in excellent condition to me having spent more time in a box than on display. Any idea what it might be worth or where it could be sold?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

The doll is dressed in a floral and lace type dress with a sun hat and is on a stand. Everything is intact.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/27/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 7 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Hi Nora,I posted the photos to the email address above for my mom's M***** ***** doll. At least a week or so ago. Have you r-eceived them?Debby Walker,

Hi Debby,

I have not yet received images.

~Nora

Is there another way to send the photos to you?
Debby Walker

Hi Debby,

There is the additional services offer or you can try emailing again.

~Nora