Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a few pieces of hammered silver jewelry. Marked

Customer Question
"sterling" . The mark is...
I have a few pieces of hammered silver jewelry. Marked "sterling" . The mark is 3 straight lines in a circle. Definitely handmade.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/26/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 7 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I'd love to help.
Use the +Add Files feature next to the SEND button to upload photos of the item, including marks, labels or signatures.
The feature works best when you add ONE picture, put a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.