Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an old stove model#9266 AGDLH6 i was thinking of

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old stove model#9266 AGDLH6 i was thinking of selling it its been in the family since new hardly used i can't seem to find info on it the serial # doesn't come up

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Its a wedgwood gas stove and in good shape needs a good cleaning shouldn't the model # show up on wedge wood site? i can't find if,great grandpa would of bought top of the line Im sure .

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It was in his basement never used except when power outage ,after he pass they put outside to reno house sat there for 2 years covered before i got it in my shop looks like a good cleaning would do it .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 8 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

Can you tell me who made the stove? What it looks like, or can you send a picture of this. I would need to see am image or be able to look this up by the maker.