Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

GLENDA, Could you check this Gruen watch for me. I have

Customer Question
Hi GLENDA, Could you check this...
Hi GLENDA,
Could you check this Gruen watch for me. I have priced at $85 I believe it is vintage but I found it hard to research. The watch face turns around to a rhinestone face. It is in excellant condition
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/26/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Good Morning

I will see what I can find be back soon

Remember that Goose necklace that was signed on back Glick I wonder if someone purchased that from an amish flea market or something like that. What di you think/

Hi

That is possible I suppose.

On this watch it dates to the 1960's, they are Called Gruen Bracelet Watch, your price is pretty good, maybe just a little low, you might up it to around 100.00.

It was a pleasure working for you, as always.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get compensated for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.