Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an unusual ornate metal vase which I know nothing, to…

Customer Question
I have an unusual...

I have an unusual ornate metal vase which I know nothing , to find someone to appraise it is difficult because I don't know what category it belongs. Can you help me . Thank you. Barry Oxford

Expert's Assistant: OK. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Not much it is approximately 31/2 feet high 10 inches diameter with Dragon heads, vines with fruit, and many different types of objects. All of these objects are raised all around the vase.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I sure there is but I don't know how to explain them to give you a better picture

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
11/25/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 8 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment. ~Nora

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

I will send pictures once I upload them. Thanks

Great - no rush.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

I can not access the send pictures tool bar after following your directions.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

I have paid $38.00 and I am not paying anymore to talk to you. I do not feel comfortable that you are doing what you advertised so please cancel my trial. Thank you.

~Nora

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora