Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am looking for someone in the Cincinnati Ohio area that…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for someone in the Cincinnati Ohio area that has some knowledge of Judiac art and artifacts as well as other types of prints as I have many to sell

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have all types of media--oils, signed prints, limited edition prints, lithographs, and other types of art. Need someone to advise on how to sell

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 7 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

My name is Glenda,
I am reviewing your question.
I will return in just a moment.

I can get you a list of appraisers you can contact, if that is what you are looking for?

I am looking for someone knowledgeable with regard to this type of thing. Any dealer I have contacted in this geographical area says they do not deal with it and to look elsewhere. I have lots to sell and some I just need values on.

A dealer is not the same as a Certified Appraiser. There are 7 certified appraisers within 100 miles of your location that you can contact. 4 of them are within 75 miles.

Glenda

I just need someone who will help me get rid of some of the collection.

Hello

A certified appraiser will come in and value your items for you, they will not help you sell your items. If you are wanting someone to help you just get rid of your things you should look up Estate Sale Companies in your area and surrounding areas, they should be able to help you get rid of what you have.

Glenda